- Love it: Timeless design, high value price points
- Trust it: The same Finnish quality that Nokia phones are known for
- Keep it: Industry-leading testing for durability
ESPOO, FINLAND, 27 July 2021 – HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, today announces a new range of wireless audio products bringing high-performance sound with build in quality and battery life that can keep up with the busiest of lifestyles.
Alex Lambeek, Global Head of Accessories, HMD Global:
“We saw that people across the world want more true wireless accessoriesi and responded – our new lifestyle audio portfolio ensures there’s something for everyone. The invaluable insights our Nokia smartphone community across the globe shares with us, have allowed us to grow our ecosystem of companion products into a portfolio that answers specific consumer needs. It’s supported by a network of strong partners like Binatone that empower us to provide the best for our growing fanbase. With price becoming an increasingly important consideration for audio shoppersii, we made sure to keep Nokia companion products accessible to everyone whilst maintaining the Finnish quality that is in the DNA of each of our products. Our accessories are inspired by nature and packaged in paper and soy-based ink to protect it.”
Crystal clear Clarity
Sound quality remains the single most important factor for audio lovers worldwideiii. Introducing the most advanced Nokia earbuds yet, the Clarity range gives you the power to block out distractions so you can lose yourself in the acoustics. Dual microphones with Qualcomm® cVc™ environmental noise cancellation (ENC) technology work to reduce echo and unwanted background noise, ensuring you’re heard clearly even whilst on-the-go. The dedicated light ring featured on the sides, will make people around you recognise that you're not to be disturbed. Ensuring flawless sound performance, the large 10mm neodymium drivers let you enjoy music just the way the artist intended. And Bluetooth® 5.2 compatibility makes for easy switching between earbuds as they are individually connected to your phone – flexibility at your fingertips.
The range is also perfect for gaming and video, thanks to low latency technology which minimises delay to provide a truly immersive entertainment experience.
- Nokia Clarity Earbuds
- Nokia Clarity Earbuds Pro come with added active noise cancellation (ANC) that keeps the noise pollution out, while Ambient mode enables you to keep tabs on your surroundings.
Combining beauty and great sound with ergonomic design, the Comfort range is crafted to provide the ultimate fit. The unique comfort ring that softens in your ear ensures all earbuds in this range sit in your ear securely and feel comfortable even after hours of listening. With up to nine hours of playtime on a single charge, you can listen all day.
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds+ charge wirelessly for extra convenience.
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds Pro drown out noise pollution and enhance to your own voice thanks to added ENC and ANC technology, so you can focus on what matters most. Plus, the low latency technology will minimise delay – perfect for online gaming and uninterrupted video.
Micro buds pack a big punch
As people want smaller gadgets, the Micro range is here to supply. The unique charge-through technology allows earbuds in this range to be miniaturised whilst still holding over nine hours of battery life from a single charge. Complimented by a super slim charging case which delivers additional 18 hours of listen time, the compactness doesn’t compromise on sound quality.
- Nokia Micro Earbuds
- Nokia Micro Earbuds Pro feature an angled design for improved comfort and dual-mic noise reduction technology. Great for reducing the sound around you, so you can be heard loudly and clearly.
Always ready to Go
Offering clear sound at ultra-high value, the most affordable line in the new portfolio brings quality at a price point which won’t break the bank.
- Nokia Go Earbuds+ provide a comfortable fit while delivering powerful bass thanks to extra-large 13mm drivers. Working as hard as you do, IPX4 waterproofing means Nokia Go Earbuds+ are sweat and splash resistant. Up to 26hoursiv of playback time will see you through the entire day, so you can go, go, go!
Solo headsets for keeping connected on the go
Also launching today is a range of lifestyle audio products made specifically for professionals on the move. From truck drivers to delivery people, these products are here to provide much needed flexibility. A soft rubber ear tip fin makes for a secure fit with added comfort.
- Nokia Solo Bud
- Nokia Solo Bud+ comes with IPX4 rating sweat and splash resistance for taking calls come rain or shine.
For a more premium mono-headset experience, the Clarity Solo Bud range features professional-level dual-mic noise reduction with Qualcomm® cVc™. Eliminated unwanted background noise, combined with Elevoc AI to elevate your voice frequencies, makes for clear conversation where it matters.
- Nokia Clarity Solo Bud
- Nokia Clarity Solo Bud+ includes all the right background noise cancelling smarts, while also featuring IPX4 rating, so it works as hard as you do.
Pricing and availability
- The Nokia Go Earbuds+ (TWS-201) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $34. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Micro Earbuds (TWS-311) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $64. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Micro Earbuds Pro (TWS-521) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $69. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds (TWS-411) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $54. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds+ (TWS-411W) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds Pro (TWS-631W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $99. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Earbuds (TWS-821W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $89. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Earbuds Pro (TWS-841W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $99. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Solo Bud (SB-101) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $29. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Solo Bud+ (SB-201) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $39. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Solo Bud (SB-401) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Solo Bud+ (SB-501) will be available in select markets globally from July. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Wired Buds (WB-101) will be available in select markets globally from August. Global average RRP $6. Check local availability.
For further information, please contact HMD Global press office: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HMD Global
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy (“HMD”) is the home of Nokia phones and HMD Services. HMD’s mission is providing accessible connectivity for everyone. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones and an expanding portfolio of innovative service offerings. With an ongoing commitment to security, durability, reliability, and quality across its range, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones. For further information, see www.hmdglobal.com.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. cVc is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd. All specifications, features and other product information provided are subject to change without notice. Variations on offering may apply. Check local availability.
iiQualcomm The State of Play Report 2020
iiiQualcomm The State of Play Report 2020
iv6.5 hours from earbuds and the charging case provides additional 19.5 hours